Sunday, August 01, 2004

Inching Closer and Closer

Well its August 1st, with that I'm inching closer and closer to Carson-Newman Appalachian Commons Apt 211 with my home-boys Adam Whipple, Nick Campbell, and Josh Swinson Its hard to believe that I've been there 3 years and this is my 4th and hopefully final year Lord willing and provided that I get all the classes done that I need. If anyone wants to hook up with me at Carson Newman this week I'm gonna be going back and forth moving my stuff back so that my move won't be so massive I'll be taking it back piece by piece. I found out that out the hard way when I my plan last year was to be all moved in the Friday before move-in day I found myself sleeping on the floor with none of my stuff in the room. Props to my best buddy Josh Swinson for getting to go back early because of football so he'll be there and that way I'll have a way to get into the apt. And put my stuff in the room haha.

No comments: