Saturday, August 28, 2004

Not Going to Like Weekends

So as usual Adam leaves on Saturdays to go home and attend church which I salute him for but it makes for a very boring time around the apartment seeing how Nick is in and out of the apartment for obvious reasons. So I'm sitting here despearately trying to find something to do I've watched 2 movies today so I'm about burned out on movie watching. and there is nothing on TV so I'm about to go crazy. Oh well I'll survive. Here lately I've been really down dealing with alot of stuff the newly acquired burdens of school and stuff that has come about recently. I've felt about as low as the junk that is stuck to the gum on the bottom of a shoe. But I find my relief in a friend who demonstrated one the most excellent pictures of Christ's love for me the other night. He had every right to hate me and never want to speak to me again but told me that he forgave me and that he loved me and a brother. You know who you are I thank God that I can call you one of my friends.

Oh here's one of the interesting stories I promised...We being Nick Myself and Adam have a room open in our on-campus apartment. We went and asked about the possibility of Rick Barnes (a mutual friend of ours) moving in with us. We were told the answer to our question was no. But here's the kicker there is a waiting list for those who applied for but didn't get into the apartments. Residence Life goes down the list and asks those people if they want to move to the apartments they have to option of accepting the invitation or declining. If they accept the invite they get an option of where they would like to live. The residents in the apartment however don't get a say on who does or who doesn't move in.

Now I don't know what you(those that read this) think about that But, I think its a load of junk I think we should have atleast some say in who moves in especially when there is a guy on the list who we want and would gladly take the the option of moving to the apartments.

No comments: