Monday, August 30, 2004

Interning and Let Downs

So I went to the youth office today and did my first actually "hands on" ministry stuff it was rather cool I'm looking forward to this wednesday probably gonna end up doing the same songs or one or two new ones this week haven't had a real chance to practice real good and learn new stuff so I figure these first two Wednesdays are gonna be ok but after we start learning new songs it will be rockin. I keep hoping for the day that a friend of mine will ask me to play with him but for now I don't think it will ever come for what reason I don't know maybe its because I'm intermediate player or some other reason. But to offer his services along with another guy right in front of me was a real let down tonight. He knows that I want to play right there along side him but its like I'm not good enough.

Right now I be listening to Matt Wertz and his song Lonely Tonight it gotta be one of my favorites.

No comments: