Saturday, August 14, 2004

So Ready....

its to the point of monotany my excitement of going back to school. Friday was my last day of work at Fresh Market atleast until Christmas time which is so long from now I don't even want to think about it. So not having to work anymore makes even more crazy because I don't have that thing to take up and kill time during the day and my brother is now back at school so...it utterly boring around the house. but I've suffered through it twice I can do it a third time. well its getting late and I've got my last sunday at my home church before making a sorta transfer to FBC Morristown where I will be attending while I'm involved as an intern along with Eddie Mcbroom and Craig Seals. Well I guess thats all for now. I'm sure I'll have to one or two more late night posts on here befoe the official back at school post so be sure to check back often and see whats new.

This is the Scotsman signing off.

No comments: