Thursday, August 26, 2004

Rubber Meets the Road

well I hit the ground running with classes I already have a verse to translate for Hebrew 301 we are doing the book of Amos. My anxiety hit a high yesterday I'm looking at a 10-12 page paper in Christian Ethics and a 15 page paper in Theological Reasearch. So definanlty looks to be a busy semester for me but I kinda figure it has to be this way provided that I'm gonna graduate in May. The past few days have been some of the best days in awhile Apartment life is really unique. Sharing a living arrangment with 2 other guys leads itself to a deeper fellowship rather than living in a dorm on a hall and sharing it with 12 other people. The past few days have been good eating too, having kitchen at your disposal allows one to cook many interesting things so to say the least I've been eating good so far. Now thats not knocking the cafe but it helps not eating greasy grilled cheese sandwhiches although very good not something that one should eat every day.

well thats all for now gotta be at class in 10 minutes.

No comments: