Tuesday, August 10, 2004

10 Days.....

In as much as 10 days I will be back at Carson Newman I can't wait I'm really looking forward to marching band and all the fun things of fall semester. I know I know I keep saying this but I can't wait for this year the apt. Is going to be a blast. I'm also looking forward to the shows that the CNC Drama Dept. Will be putting on I look forward to getting back into the acting scene ha ha (scene...Drama get it).

At this point my last day at work is undetermined I ask my supervisor Chuck for a couple of more days next week so I'll have to keep a close watch on the schedule to see when he has me down I figured I could work a couple of more days next week that would make for a bigger check. The final paycheck that is. Hopefully I will get a good work study job with lots of hours cause I will need a source of money yes I know the PSL Bank is there when I absolutely need it(Parents. Savings. and Loan. Bank) but I feel bad always asking them for money.

I'm heading up to Mo-Town tomorrow to meet some of the students of who I will be the intern for this fall and spring and summer and to practice with the praise band on some songs that I've been working on. I'll also be taking a load of stuff up the Apt.

Welp that's about it for this post to all my CNC buddies I'll be seeing you soon!!!!!!!

No comments: