Thursday, July 29, 2004

Countdown Continues

Still looking forward to heading back to Carson-Newman in couple of weeks trying to focus on stuff like that rather than another issue at hand right and the moment.  About a year ago I was in a car accident with a lady it was my fault I wasn't paying attention and ran through the intersection on a red light.  Now the insurance that I have on my car paid for all her medical expenses and she even got new car because of it.  As it turns out she is suing both me and my dad for close to 500,000 dollars for her "Pain and Suffering" now what really burns me is that she waited almost a whole year before filing suit the wreck and injury occurred on July 12th 2003 she file the suit on July 9th, 2004...3 days before the statute of limitations was to be up now what sense does that make.  Another thing that doesn't make sense is suing me and my dad for that much money what does she expect to get I'm a college student realistically speaking I will never atleast not until I start my ministry career have anywhere close to that amount of money.

To those who read this blog your prayers are very much appreciated at this point in time.

if you would like to comment on this situation feel free. 

No comments: