Thursday, July 15, 2004

Well Back to the Old Fashion

Well posting by calling in and making an audio blog was fun for few times...And I'm sure to do it whenever I'm away from my computer...Say on a trip or something but I think I'm gonna go back to the Old Fashion Post.
 
Well I told those who listen to my most recent post that is so weird saying that but nevertheless I got the internship that I was hoping for @ FBC Morristown I'm so pumped I'm really excited about this opportunity for ministry as it turns out I will be working with Eddie McBroom and Craig Seals the other interns.  John Walker the minister of students @ FBC told me that this opportunity would really sharpen and define what my ministry is supposed to be that either I will wake up and want to do Youth Ministry all day every day or I will pull my hair out and become a monk...no wait it was want to get a job as a Sr. Pastor.  I think one of my main functions is gonna be working with the High School kids and leading worship and speaking on occasion I really looking forward to being able to hone my preaching skills cause it would be good practice.
 
Well I'm busy working at the Fresh Market in Western Plaza I wrote down today that August 14th was gonna be my last day so I'm fastly looking forward to that day.  That the day before promotion sunday at FBC I'm supposed to be there so that the students can start to get to know me.
 
I'm looking forward to the first of August cause I then can start moving my stuff back to school Yeah Josh you got the hook up being the great equipment manager that you are and being able to go back on August 1st.
 
Well I appreciate all those that have been praying for me I really appreciate it.  that's gonna be it for this post but before I go I leave you with this verse from Ephesians about not running out of gas as a believer.
 
I ask you, therefore do not lose heart because of my sufferings for you; which are your glory.  For this reason I bow my knee before the Father from whom his whole family in heaven and on earth derives its name I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through His spirit in the inner man so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith and I pray that you being rooted and grounded in love may have power together with all the saints to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ and to know this love that surpasses knowledge that you may be filled (literally in the Greek meaning continually being filled) to the measure with all the fullness of God.
 
Esphesians 3:13-19









No comments: