Monday, July 19, 2004

Let Your Will Be Done....

Well I just got done talking with Eddy McBroom and was all excited thinking that we we're gonna be interns together this fall I asked him about it and he was like really? with like a big question mark. From the way he understood it he thought it was just Craig Seals and Himself  Craig being over College and Eddy over High School and that John Walker didn't mention me at all.  So now I'm really discouraged cause I don't know what to think I went away from my meeting last tuesday so excited.  Now I don't know what's up whether he just forgot to mention me or I don't have a position I'm really worried...so I'm gonna give him a call tomorrow and see if I can go up there on Wednesday and hang out.
 
My 40 Days of Purpose book is going great I've learned so much from so far I've only missed one day and that was last night cause I was really tired.  But other than that I'm really enjoying the book.
 
 
I'm putting this matter in God's hands I'm gonna try not to worry about it even though its gonna be hard. 

No comments: