Tuesday, February 22, 2005

What the Dump!?

So apparently Tennessee is again lost the month of February and put May in its place....It was upwards of 65 today with bright sunshine, now don't get me wrong I love warm weather just when its in season.

A little update of the Common Cold battle what started as a stuffy head and nose has now maneuvered down south and put up shop in my chest which is less than fun hacking and coughing all hours of the night when I should be sleeping recuperating from the days activities. But no worries I've employed the services of Walgreens Robotussin so hopefully in a day or two I'll be on the up and up again.

To all of those who are sick that have been in close contact with me I apologize

Those of you who are within a stone's throw Jeff City come on out to Carson Newman and hear the CN Symphonic band's Concert @ 7:30, and if your life is totally boring and want to come back again to CN on Saturday @ 6 and 8 the Carson Newman's Men's Chorus is singing the national anthem before the Basketball games.

No comments: