Sunday, February 20, 2005

The Common Cold Strikes Again

Well since Friday I've been battling yet again a form of the common cold. Luckily its been isolated to just a stuffy nose and congestion, it usually presents itself in the form of a sore throat and all of the above. I've made some new friends over the weekend those being Nyquil and Sudafed and my bed. Hopefully I will be able to come back from band practice @ church tonight and get the homework done that is calling my name.

Well for the first time in my life I becoming a Duke fan just for tonight though as the Blue Devils take on the Demon Deacons of Wake Forest. I'm hoping for a Blue Devil victory with that the Tarheels will be in the drivers seat in route to an ACC championship.

It's all moving so fast...Specifically speaking the semester people are already looking forward to spring break which is a week and half away. Graduation which was just around the corner seems as distant as being a freshman again with all the assignments that I have staring me in the face.

I would definantly welcome prayer from everybody who visits this corner of the blogger world. Please be in prayer for me in accordance with school and some relantionships that have been developing between me and some people both here at CN and as far away as Maryland. Pray that God give me wisdom, patience and discipline; Also pray that I see God's will in all of this and pray that I take his course instead of the selfish route of my own.

No comments: