Thursday, February 17, 2005

Good Talks

Last night I had a good ole'fashion talk with my friend Jayme. Its totally awesome to talk to her cause we could be discussing something totally serious and without missing a beat in the conversation something totally random with enter the conversation. So last night was nothing less than normal. We talked about many a thing how life was treating us in our respected places she in Maryland and Me in Tennessee.

She confided in me somethings that to say the least got me thinking after I hung up the phone which by the way the phone call lasted a good 1 1/2 its like the fourth longest phone conversation that I've ever had. She was very adamant about not wanting to complicate my life by telling me things. But honestly they're good things and and a good thing shouldn't bring about strife and struggle so I know as your reading this JAYME; don't worry it's not a complication.

So Andrew Peterson is coming to play @ Third Thursday Cafe tonight at Carson-Newman so gonna definantly head to that cause yeah its Andrew Peterson...Hello!!!!??

So I've definantly been listening to this song by Tim Mcgraw: Live Like You Were Dying I don't know if this is a new song but I really like it. Which odd cause I usually don't care for the majority of country music

No comments: