Friday, October 07, 2005

Week In Review

Finally made it to the weekend. For some reason this week has seemed longer than usual. Caught up with some of my compadres this week seeing how they were doing. I'm heading up to Carson Newman tomorrow to participate in an APO pledge activity. I'm off on Saturday so I considering staying the night just because I can.

As for me I've just been trudging along working from day to day now I really know what it feels like to be out of college and working pretty much everyday with a day off here and there b/c I'm working a P/T - F/T job.

I'm putting this out there for you all does anyone know a good book with which to do a daily devotional? I'm kinda in self-conviction mode as of late I realize that the reason I feel so unfulfilled is b/c simply put I'm not in the Word on a daily basis.

I look forward to the suggestions because I'm needing a little motivation and plus I would like a guide so that I can walk through the word instead of jumping from passage to passage.

I think what I'm looking for is something that will help me really sink and dig into the scripture.

No comments: