Monday, October 24, 2005

Homecoming Report

Well this past weekend was Carson Newman homecoming. Really didn't feel like I was coming home to anything cause I've been up there off and on this semester already (APO activities and such).

The New football stadium is incredible well worth the wait especially the field with the synthetic grass turf. So Nick Campell at the game wish to give him congrats on his recent engagement. The whole weekend was fun. The Gamma Sig/APO float tied for second so we won some money for our organizations. I also got beat on my old drum with the band this weekend was tons of fun I must admit. had fun hanging out with the Brothers again.

As it turns out my abilities to hang out with a member of the opposite sex are still functioning well. Met one of the Gamma Sig pledges this weekend and I think I hit it off well. We had lot of common interests being we like everything music from Classical to Country to Heavy Metal (haha).

1 comment:

Adam said...

still waiting on the pics of the new stadium... ;^)