Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Back at the Grind

Well today it was back at the grindstone well not really more like the scoop and the spade being that I work @ Marble Slab.

I had a good trip this past weekend but for some reason I just felt out of place. Yes visiting friends was great and getting to get away with friends those being Sartain, Casey and Jenni was great. But, alas I felt out of step with the rest of them. See Sartain, Casey and Jenni are still @ Carson Newman and I'm out of school and working. I guess its my longingness to be back at school or the desire of the college life again.

Repeatedly I was asked was something was bothering me and I just brushed it off and said I was fine when I should have opened up and said what was on my mind. How do you move on from something that was such an integeral part of your life for 4 years? Again, this weekend finds me travel towards CN in part b/c its homecoming.

No comments: