Sunday, October 09, 2005

Great Weekend

This weekend was good and bad. My Alma Mater came up short and lost this weekend so did my Tennessee Vols. But all is not lost for I was able to travel a short ways up the road and visit my Brothers from APO and have a good night havinga couple of drinks and just having a down-right good time.

Well in a change of pace this week I get to again breakaway from the reality of working everyday; and with that take a road trip with some Fraternity brothers and one sweet sorority sister(Gamma Sigma Sigma...our sister organiztion) down to Florida to visit a good friend and Brother in Orlando(yes casey Orlando).

I just want to say that I love my job. I mean scooping and serving Ice cream and getting paid for it. I mean does it get any better than that? If it does then I'm totally blind to an even better job.

No comments: