Saturday, October 01, 2005

Same Training...Less Controversy.

Well, I didn't fall off the face of the earth as some you may have begun to think. I just haven't had much to say in the form of a blog post.

After soul-searching and really putting some careful thought into it the Lord seems to be pointing me in the direction of Southeastern. Truthfully I would receive the same training at both schools but in the end there would be less controversy in me going to Southeastern than there would me going to Gardner-Webb. From what I've garnered from all the advice that I've received going seminary is about trusting God to provide when you don't know how all the aspects and variables are going to get taken care of.

My job at the marble slab is going great there is no real stress with this job. Mainly cause the owner has a system in place that alleviates alot of the stress that would be. Me and the owner really work well together cause we both know where each comes from meaning that we are both christians and it good knowing that he strives to keep his establishment a christian friendly enviroment

No comments: