Monday, August 01, 2005

The start of new things


A lot of things have been going on recently with me. Today I signed up at the Rush fitness complex here in Farragut with the goal of getting in shape and losing some weight(major weight). Tonight I went down to the Scottish Rite Temple and started bagpipe lessons. Let me just say its harder than I thought there is going to be alot of practicing involved if I'm to get to where I want to get and thats playing the full set of pipes.

Those are some of the things that have been going as recently as today. I'm still job hunting as of sorts trying to find something better than what I have I applied today @ a Texas Roadhouse that's getting ready to open here in town hopefully because the establishment is stilling being built means that I will have a good chance at getting hired. If that works out I'll stop working at Lakeside possibly to go work Full-Time over there if not we'll see what happens. So keep me in your prayers about that potential employment.

No comments: