Tuesday, August 23, 2005

What Do You Know...I Do Have a Social Life!!!!

Adam came by today and we went over the work I did on his concert. Out of the 12 songs that were recorded 5 were keepers in that we burned them on a CD. In return for my services I had 1 lbs. bag of Starbucks Kenya. I told him as he left that the only other "payment" he had to give me was a nod in the credits of his Album when I releases it (haha).

Well tonight was a blast!!!! I traded schedules with guy at work which gave me tonight and Thursday off rather than my normal Monday and Wednesday; thus allowing me to go out on the town with the Brothers those being Casey, Rick and Sartain. It was awesome we were dealt a blow when our original idea Bailey's Sports Grille had a 21 and up policy. So with that we headed to Hooters. We talked and had good time and even discussed the business of APO for this semester. It was good to see the Brothers again especially Rick.

It was good to get out finally seeing how I tried all summer to no avail. Its really odd feeling the rest of the Brothers kept mentioning that they start classes tomorrow as for me its just another day of work. I wish I could say that I was starting classes again.

Hey Bros. I wish I was right there with ya. I'll be so often you'll think I'm a student.

No comments: