Thursday, August 18, 2005

Jared the Producer

Well today the doorbell rings to find Adam Whipple standing at my door. He had dropped by to give me a cd on which his concert was recorded, oh yeah did I mention that it was one "gygundous"(very very big) track and just for kicks it was in .cda format.

So, today before and after work I put my producer and sound mixer hat on and took to the task of converting the track into .mp3 and then breaking it down and editing and adjusting the volume, adding a pinch of reverb on songs that I thought could use some you know...Ahhh I love Goldwave its awesome!!!!

So as for the rest of my day it was just another typical day of work for the most part it was an unusually good time what mean by that is that there is a girl there that is: simply put, easy to pick on so thats what made the evening so enjoyable cause I'm evil like that.

No comments: