Sunday, August 07, 2005

Great Licks and Burn Out

I went to Adam Whipple's show last night at New City and it was great. Finally got to hear the music that I heard all last year muffled behind the door of his room at 2 A.M. in the apartment (haha) Including some excellent blues improvisation which I loved every minute of.

So no dice on the job at Texas Roadhouse. I was told that I would be required to do line dancing during the course of working there and fairly often at that. They were very adamant about me getting my ABC card so much that they were like "we won't even train you if you don't have it" So yeah definantly starting to get burned out on the whole busing tables thing. If I was in high school I don't think it would be as bad, but the fact that I'm a college graduate with a B.A.I might have a possible job with the movie theatre that opened recently. With school getting ready to start back for area high schoolers I will be available to work the the hours they're not able to so I may be able to land a job there we'll see what happens.

No comments: