Friday, July 29, 2005

Seminarian In the Works

Well its official as of yesterday I recieved my acceptance letter from Southeastern. After much prayer and stressing I've decided to enroll this spring instead of waiting a full year I think 6 months for me will be enough of a break. I thank all of you that have been praying with and for me in throughout the past few days and weeks. This is a special props to you Adam Feldman for your advice and your words of wisdom. It helped me so me and my brain thank you.

In other news...Oh yeah I must mentioned this I was in Cedar Springs bookstore last week with the intent of buying Andrew Peterson's Carried Away cd. But, in a spastic and spontaneous moment(I've had plenty of these) I ventured over to the Bibles looking for the Hebrew/Greek Keyword study bible finding none I looked even further to find the ScoField KJV. I've always been curious about the Scofield bible so I picked one up to find a immaculate study guide system. So naturally I bought it; "whats the harm in purchasing and new bible."

Well provided CNC gets back to me on my application for re-admittance everything is still a go for going back to Carson Newman I may not be able to work as well as I thought on my Comm. Degree. There's always 3rd year 400 level Hebrew and or Greek.


w00t!!!! for biblical languages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know Joy Robertson...high school...can you share horror stories? I have some good ones. ChipKillingsworth@pointloma.edu