Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Fun Times


The 4th was great Jayme came down from CN and along with Josh and Brenda we all went to my place of employment Lakeside Tavern for dinner then we came back to my house and everyone was enthralled except me by baby stories induced by the fact that Josh and Brenda had Isaiah with them.

Then after trying our best to play Scene It. We went down to Simon's house(my brother's friend) what is becoming a tradition we've been doing it for the past three years and shot fireworks off which was an awesome, boomsday-like display If I must say we had Cherry Bomb Artillery Shells and Excalibur Cannister Shells which are always worth the money spent.

I did mention during the course of shooting these shells off we managed to shoot both an excalibur and a cherry off at the same time....well the cherry shot knocking the excalibur over blowing up only a few feet away from me I thought I almost died.

No comments: