Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Like a Termite in a Yo-Yo

The title of this post is a phrase that my pastor uses often to describe confusion. This would probably be the best term to describe my state of mind the past few days to week. I'm sure lot of you would classify me as a indecisive person when I tell you what I'm about to tell you but considering the amount unesscary pressure that I was under the past couple of days a person is likelyto make a number of rash and un-wise decisions.

Well after doing what I needed to do and that being sitting down with my parents and really leveling with them about what my plans are. I was made aware that some of the pressure and that being the re-payment of student loans didn't start up until Februrary of next year somewhere along the way I had it in my mind that I had to start paying in September. The only way that I can get my loans defferred is to be enrolled as at least a part-time student. As you all know from my posting I've decided to take some time off before moving to NC and attending Southeastern. Well under the false impression that I had to start paying loans back pressed me to frantically to get enrolled somewhere. So that led me to enrolled back at Carson-Newman.

So, Long story short I'm only planning to take a semester break before going to Southeastern, I'm going to be heading back to CNC to take classes working towards a degree in my original major which was Communication Arts.

I would like to thank everyone out there in the blogsphere who has been praying for me as of late your prayers have really help me avoid a break-down.

1 comment:

edhigg said...

Awesome. Things have a way of working out. I believe God's will is often fulfilled by us just being who we are and doing what we do. Sometimes the strings are being pulled beyond our range of sight.