Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Steady On....

Well just cruisin through the 2nd week of Mayterm. Had our midterm today in Dr. Ballard's class. It's funny its the 2nd week of the class and already we've had our midterm and at the end of next week we will have our final.

I'm looking into the prospects of working for Fed-Ex for the summer so keep in prayer for me I'm heading into Knoxville to fill out an application I've already spoken with the person in charge of hiring and from the tone of his voice its looking promising. I do know not to get my hopes up I had the same aspirations for a job with Tate's Day camp last summer and that fell through the floor so I'm just taking it one day at a time but still I can't help but be optimistic.

I'm currently reading(yeah I know your saying, "Jared!! reading?) I was shocked too) C.S. Lewis' Reflections on the Psalms its so far its great I'm getting alot of insights from Lewis about the psalms that I've never considered before its great. I'm encourage all of you to find a copy and pick it up and read it.

No comments: