Tuesday, May 31, 2005

2 more days

Well in just 2 short days I will be considered an official alumni of Carson Newman and I will be a college educated contributing member of society (ha ha ha). Still haven't heard anything from FedEx as of this evening but nevertheless I continue to try to contact them undaunted. I've got the wheels spinning on my application to Southeastern Seminary. Yes, the education for me never stops. I can remember when I was done with high school saying, "Yes!!!!, I'm done all I have is college and then I will never have to go to school again!!!" Well I'm looking forward to discipline focused education and not having to worry about Gen-Ed requirements needed for graduation. I thinking about going to pay my former youth group a visit tomorrow to see how they're doing with their new worship leader.

No comments: