Wednesday, May 18, 2005

It Starts Again....

Well today I officially started mayterm. I'm taking Dr. Ballard's Psalms course its sure to be a great class. I mean has to be we get to read a C.S. Lewis book as part of the class. I'm also working down at the MSAC control desk mostly in the early afternoon I hope cause I would rather be in my apartment or free to do other things at night rather than working. I'm pleased to announce that I'm officially a Geek and I'm going to the 12:01 AM showing of Star Wars Episode III Thursday morning. I'm going with my good buddies Josh Swinson and Aaron Wade. Oh did mention that the ticket is free. Yes Sartain, I know emerald green with envy. Like you said though how can you turn that down. Everything is very quiet around the App. Commons Rick and I are and two others are the only ones on the guys side.

Image Hosted by ImageMonster.org

No comments: