Monday, May 09, 2005

5 days til CNC Alumni

Its kinda unsettling when you say it but its true in five days and a little mayterm I will be a Carson-Newman College Alumni. Gonna have to get one of those fancy license tag frames to advertise the fact.

I have to apologize for my lack of post as of late, I've been totally consumed with finishing up with school that by the time I get around to posting my mind is mush and incapable of forming coherent streams of thought. So at any time you see giberish that doesn't make any sense whatsoever you'll know that I attempted to post against all medical advice.

So yeah in about 5 days I close the proverbial door of my college career/life and walk across a stage and open another proverbial door call life. What awaits me is yet to be seen. I have pretty good idea that seminary education @ Southeastern Seminary is on the horizon. That is unless I land a church job where God wants me to serve. All that I leave to the one who knowns the plan that He has for me.

No comments: