Saturday, May 21, 2005

1 Week Down.....

Well I made through the first week of Mayterm unscathed...now its on to the weekend I know your bored Sartain, Rick and I will try to get over your way tomorrow. Operative word being try. Star Wars was great reading the reviews most critics thought it was great as well I saw a nasty review however that said the only way to watch this movie is: "Drink the Kool-Aid. Wear blinders. Cover your ears. Because that's the only way you can totally enjoy Revenge of the Sith." Now I immediately got kinda of upset but I read who was doing the review and it was someone from rolling stone magazine so we already know what kind of movies he likes to see. I encourage anyone who loves Star Wars to go see this it really is the best of the 3 prequel movies and it closes the circle and connects alot of the dots from Episode III to Episode IV.

There is a youth group coming from FBC White Pine to do a lock-in @ the SAC at 2 A.M. apparently its one of those progressive lock-ins/lock-outs and they're choosing to finish at the MSAC @ 2 A.M. Well I decided to work the desk for cause it 5.15 an hour for 4 hours and on top of that because its such a weird start time Rick Hester is throwing in an extra 10.00 bucks so hey its not so bad I'll take my newly acquired Star Wars Episode 3 soundtrack (which is awesome) and the C.S. Lewis book that we have to read for Ballard's class and just chill out for a bit and load up on caffeine.

No comments: