Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Things Going On

Hey everyone....just dropping in to give you all an update. Things are going well starting to learn the ins and outs of my new job. God was really smiling on me the way things have been arranged I'm working in the lowest stress area of the the entire Hub. For those you who don't know and I'm not sure that I mentioned this but I recently landed a job working for UPS. At any rate the biggest thing where I'm working is being accurate and making sure that right packages go in the right bags headed for the right city. At the moment I'm considered a seasonal worker, but from the sounds of if you do a good job and perform well there's almost no down time between Christmas time and getting called back to work as a permanent employee. As far as I'm conerned until a "church job" comes my way I plan on staying with UPS I mean how many people can say that they work part-time and they get full health benefits.

I'm enjoying a break from school...apparently SBC still has a college mentality to it in that we are on "Fall Break" I feel like I just started and we're already on a break; then again its not really a break cause its definently implied that you work during the break.

No comments: