Wednesday, October 25, 2006

A Change of Season......

With a brief winter's chill in the morning air it is more than apparent that Fall is in full swing with winter not far behind. Its mornings and evening like these that remind me of my college days although not so far behind me they feel like a distant memory. Nights spent walking upon cherokee damn sometimes in deep theological discussion other times about nothing at, simply what was bugging me and how I was dealing with it.

Sometimes I wish I could rewind my life and have it to do all over again with the same experiences, the same friends, and everything in between; but then I snap back in to the here and now and realize all the responsibilites that lay before me.

but it's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much, my heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst... And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain

- American Beauty

2 comments:

A. Whipple said...

Not that this has particularly anything to do with anything you wrote, but....

May God bring his Kingdom through you and make you ever a fitting part of the Bride of Christ, his Church.

Rikki said...

Just made a new post (FINALLY), enjoy!