Wednesday, October 04, 2006

New Beginnings

I've recently as of a few hours ago switched to the new beta of Blogger with the switch all of the links of my highly visited blogs and pages went bye bye.

so....if you once held a spot on The CrazyScotsman and don't see your name and site please leave me a comment with the appropriate info and I'll be sure to post it.

In addition those who frequent my site that have a new or interesting site that you think I should list please submit it.

I'll take the first 30 (if I get that many) beacause I'm wanting to limit the amount scrolling you have to do on my page.

4 comments:

Kevin Stilley said...

Welcome to the "new" blogger. I have switched over almost everything at this point and like it.

Thanks for the link.

Jared Lucas said...

Yeah...no prob I figured we got sorta of a network going between us and the Feldman

imfreenow.blogspot.com said...

Hi. I discovered your page and added it to my favorites, so if you want to include me.....

I don't get why beta is betta.

I haven't chosen to switch to it.

A. Whipple said...

Hi!

I read your blog and thought some parts were pretty cool. Check out my website where I sell teddy bears stuffed with macaroni and cheese, "morning after" pills, and recordings of several variations of the words "legal clemency."