Friday, September 09, 2005

A Case of the Laxing Blogger

Well after reading Adam's post on blogging tips I started to feel a little guilty for neglecting my blog for almost a week.

I guess with that I can go into update mode. Still workin on some tracks for Whipple actually its two songs different versions. He called me the other day asking if I had them done and I said they were in the floor. "What do mean in the floor"? he asked. When stuff is in the floor its not in my line of sight therefore I forget about it and easily at that.

I'm also happy to report that I'm going to really enjoy my new job I mean does it really get any better than dipping and mixing Ice Cream. Granted I'm not about to leave the ministry and work the rest of my life as an Ice Cream server. Looking forward to Monday week, even Sunday night cause I will leave and head to Carson Newman and from there me and Rick are heading to SEBTS for a night's stay and a tour and stuff.

watch out this linking to other peoples blogs within the body of my posts my catch on....Talk atchas later.

Be Safe!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad i could guilt you into posting.

muhahahaha! ;p