Monday, June 05, 2006

One Day At A Time

Greetings everyone...it has definantly been awhile since my last post. my schedule has much of the same work, eat, and sleep.

Each day I draw closer to H-hour or moving day when I'll pack up my belongings and head for Wake Forest. I feel that my question marks have finally been answered and I'm able to move down there and not feel that I'm moving into the unknown. This is in part due to the fact that I'm finally starting to get regular correspondence from them.

We have been experiencing lot of death and lost here recently @ FB Concord. A very good family friend died suddenly. He was in the Army the 278TH survived a tour of duty in the current Iraq war to come home and die of a heart attack. For some its hard to understand God in this situation but I trust that God knows what He's doing and that He can even use death to gather people unto his side. I trust that God was finished using my friend and God said "Well Done" and brought him home. People even Christians try to understand the mind of God in situation where He takes a Husband away from a wife, a Dad away from a young family but if we understand the mind of God there was be no reason to have Faith.

"A God comprehended is no God."
- Tersteegen

Grace and Peace <><

1 comment:

Adam said...

so, bro... it's been great chronicling the past few months since you graduated from college. was it worth staying out of school for the year? perhaps you can ruminate on some more stuff you've learned before your academic career picks up again. h-hour cometh!