Friday, June 30, 2006

Rekindling an Old Habit

Late night with nothing do but watch movies,TV, or what not I decided to sift through my college stuff and pulled out the old pipe and tobacco(suprisingly still fresh) and sat out on my back deck and took in the night air mixed with the aroma of straight virginia blended tobacco. I find pipe smoking to be relaxing and great way to spend the evening even better with a cup of joe...it has to be the right cup of joe though I find.

It's been awhile since my last post I'm finding that I have a good streak in me every once in awhile and then I slack off and don't say anything for about a month. A few things have happen in the past fews days I've recently gotten my housing assignment for Southeastern. As I move closer and closer to month of August I find myself more and more confident about going. My attitude is that it's been long enough it time to get back into my role as a student. Though in a sense you never stop being student there is always something to learn be it from God's word or in life.

I find myself as of late getting back into following one of my favorite sports again, that being baseball and my team the Atlanta Braves who are having a rough go of it so far this season current 14.5 games back. Lo and behold I was watching higlight tapes of old season's and I watched as the braves came back to win the Western division(old highlight tapes) from 10 and 11 games back and with the 14th consectutive division title in doubt I know the braves are capable of pulling it off but we'll have wait and see.

thats all for now.

Grace and Peace <><

1 comment:

Adam said...

mmm... pipes...