Sunday, April 02, 2006

Such Power

There are such things that demonstrate power an example of that would be my experience yesterday at Coal Creek Armory. I felt the power of both a .357 and a .45 hand-guns.

Then there is the ultimate power that is the power of God to work in a person's life when you think you've got everything planned/figured out God surprises you with the opportunity to serve way before the time that you had planned on serving him. Just goes to show ya that God knows best when it comes to your life.

I attended church this morning and the sermon spoke volumes to me. One of the words was about hypocrisy. That one should be able to say in public what they say in private. It was out of the book of Malachai. Intertresting note about this minor prophet that we are not sure of his name simply meaning that the word Malachai is hebrew "My Messenger"

sermon can be heard here

No comments: