Monday, April 03, 2006

Another Year Older

As I write this it is now 20 minutes til I'm officially 24 and another year older and wiser. I must say that my theory is continue to play out as true.

That theory is this: Once you get past the ages of 16, 18, and 21 there are pretty much no more milestone birthdays I would say until the traditional 40th Birthday. I'm not saying that today is just another day. It gives me a chance to reflect on where I am and where I've come from.

One example would be that this time last year I couldn't say that I have a college degree. So I guess you can count that as something significant.

Last night was a wild night...considering the weather we had. I felt like I was at Boomsday and I was sitting right under the bridge with all the Lightning from the storms last night. I can always enjoy a good and strong Thunderstorm. But there is something about when they occur at night that just unerves me.

well I guess that's enough. Wow I've been on a roll for the month of April I'm 2 for 3 on posting in the current month.

*chuckle chuckle*

No comments: