Friday, April 28, 2006

Egg on my face

Just when I boast about making good on posting in the month I let almost the entire month go by without posting.

Well after much thought and consideration I've decided to keep on track and head for Southeastern in the fall. After thinking about it for awhile the amount of money that church would probably be able to pay me wouldn't be enough to support and I would get burned out early I feel my best course is to remain on track for seminary.

I've been working hard at the Slab recently got a raise so things are going well. Somtimes I feel like thats all I have time for is work, eat, and sleep. There are some days where I find myself wishing I was back at CNC just living the life of a college student...

well enough longing for what has already passed. I'm looking forward to the release of the Da Vinci Code. I've yet to read the book and I need to. Its just one of the those things that I think every christian should be aware of and know about.

Grace and Peace <><

1 comment:

Adam said...

it's a messy, but real tension bro. for what it's worth, you're not the first person to go through this--nor are you the only one going through it right now. spend some time in jeremiah or daniel... good time to think like an "exile."