Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Waiting.....

Yeah I would like to say that there is lots to do and lots going around here...but truthfully there isn't....so I'm sitting here waiting for the 9th of January to arrive which ultimately when I can return to the apt. Andy help to rescue me from boredom yesterday we went to see Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou which was subtle humor at its best.

If everything works out and I'm feeling up to it I might head down to New City Cafe on Thursday and play a song or two they will probably be covers but whatelse do I do.

Christmas was awesome I received wonderful gifts from my family a nice columbia jacket, a couple of DVD's and such.

yeah so I would love to for this to be a long post and all but we're scraping the bottom of the barrel on this one.

I've got the FBC Mo'town winter retreat on saturday so I should have some things to talk about after that.

thats all for now.

No comments: