Thursday, December 30, 2004

Hey Wadda you know....

You actually have things to talk about when you get up off your butt and go and do stuff...today I was out and about making a few deposits in my checking account, getting the oil in my car changed. I was on my way home happen to stop behind the huge monstrosity known as the Hummer H2....nothing gets me more frustrated than those vehicles. Honestly they're nothing more that a rolling sign that says I'M RICH...hummers original designed as a all-terrain vehicle for the military have become GGUVs (Gas.Guzziling.Utility.Vehicle) and I scratch my head and wonder why someone feels the need to flont the fact that they have enough Bank Roll to buy such a vehicle.

This presents a lovely debate topic comments are welcome Adam I know you venture here on ocassion as well as Andy lets hear it. what do you thing?

No comments: