Thursday, December 23, 2004

2 Days....

With Christmas fastly approaching and all my shopping done what little I did being a man of limited means...I sit at home on break from school relaxing as one should...Its been awhile but I got my grade fixed in one of my classes so instead of a C I got a B so that helps the ole GPA out a bit and by the looks of the transcript I maintained my 2.10, but I must rock this last semester to get it up so that I can look forward to Fall...um maybe spring to seminary...Where? I don't know at this point....Well you might say might wanna start making your mind up I would say yes but not with haste.

We(being my family and I) had the pleasure of hosting my best buddy Josh and his wife(that sounds so weird) Brenda over for chili times were good and we capped off the night with Home Alone....


Well at this time of year tensions can run high and anxiety levels can rise but that when that's when you take a step back, take a sip of O'Grady's special egg nog and relax...(not speaking from experience that is).

But everyone do remember why celebrate this occasion....

No comments: