Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Sick as a Dog

Here lately to use the cliche term I've been sick as a dog. I have to ask cause I hope this will generate comments on my comment board. How sick is to be classified sick as dog. I submit for healthy discussion.

Well on the up and up of things I've been taking each day in stride as it comes drinking lots of vitamin C and eating lots of soup things which commonly used in fighting colds. The past two days have felt like a weekend cause I was too sick to attend classes on Monday and I had no classes today because of the TBC (Tennessee Baptist Convention) which is meeting here locally at Seiverville Baptist Church. I hope to get back to the usual swing tomorrow and go to class as usual. That's gonna be about it from me. (Big Gulps..Huh....Alright.....Whelp see ya later) name the movie that is from

No comments: