Monday, October 25, 2004

W....The President

Well today I voted and if it not too terribly obvious by the title of this post who I voted for I will say that yes I voted for George W. Bush it makes me feel good to see the amount of people that I saw today at the polls. This election is not just any election, and I know that sounds cliche but I honestly think that this election has future implication riding on it. For instance where we will go morally as a country and other stuff such as the security of this nation against terrorism. The fact of the matter the church should determine where this country goes morally but I believe you need the right candidate in office to help us in that direction.

Alas I digress; I'm starting to sound like a politician enough of this political flotsum. I'm enjoying the 2 days that Carson Newman is so *sarcastic cough* graciously given us for fall break and using it to relax and clear my head of all the stress that had started accumulate over the previous weeks. I go back to school for one day Wednesday then its off to New Orleans for the Seminary tour which is gonna be a lot of fun.

No comments: