Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Long Awaited.....

Yeah its been almost a month since I posted last truth be told....I've been really bogged down by stuff that been coming due in my classes and stuff like that. We started concert band this week which for me is always met with a little animosity cause I hate switching from marching to concert so abruptly when we still have football games to be played but that's the way its been for the past 3 years I've been here at CN so I just bite my lower lip and assume my position at the end of the trumpet section. Don't get me wrong I like concert band I just enjoy marching band a whole lot more. The past two days have been hectic and sleep has been few a far between. But I made it through Wednesday and today. But yet again I can't rest on my laurels cause I have other stuff that I'm responsible for with regard to tests and that such. Speaking of Wednesday this past Wednesday night at FBC Mo'town was probably the best Wednesday nite yet before this point I as the worship leader hadn't gotten into the worship but Wednesday I just let myself fall in to loving merciful arms of my savior and he just took me to levels that I've haven't been at in a really long time it was an awesome experience.

No comments: