Tuesday, May 04, 2004

This sounds promising....

Adam Whipple grabbed me on my way back from dropping stuff off to my mom who was at FSG bank of Jeff City learning the ropes of her now new job as a teller for the branch at Northshore in Farragut. We went into Knoxville specifically Cedar Bluff and filled out applications for Tate's Day Camp's summer program. The director thats a very raw assumption on my part came out to talk to us and went ahead and setup our interviews for this week and from the sound and looks of it this job opportunity seems to be very promising and the hours are great I would work during the day and have evenings off and be off on the weekends to work elsewhere or just to have to myself. So again I ask please pray for me and this job opportunity (yes I know this is getting redundant but with prayer its never that.) Other than that nothing new I'm done with finals which so far I have a 2.50 GPA for the semester which will get me off academic probation which is such a relief for me and many others mainly my family

No comments: