Thursday, May 06, 2004

Thanks

Thanks to all who prayed for me these past few days... I went in for my personal interviews with the Director and Assistant Director of Tate's Day Camp (the potential summer job) and came away with a very very good feeling about the outcome which hopefully means a job for the summer. Welp other than that I'm spending the last few days of my college experience living in a dorm YES thats right next I will be living the high life in the Applachain Commons @ Carson-Newman with my awesome roommates Adam Whipple, Josh Swinson, and Nick Campell...Looking forward to one heck of a year come this August Dudes its gonna be awesome after I move out on Saturday I will be at home for the summer so...feel free to keep reading the blog to see how my summer is going and if you want to get together and do something just give me a ring

HOLLA!!!!!

No comments: