Saturday, May 01, 2004

Please Pray

Morgan and I went into Knoxville yesterday with the assumption that I was going to get interviewed and hired to work with the Marathon Program of Central Baptist of Fountain City....as turns out they only have 13 kids signed up and they can't do the program without atleast 25 to 30 kids otherwise the it hurts the church financially and the deadline is monday for kids to sign up...so my request is that everyone pray that kids will sign up and they can have the program this year cause Adam Whipple and I were really counting on this as a summer job. I'm feeling really good about next year I made an A on a geography paper that our Professor let us do to replace our lowest test so that really helps I also know that I did really well on the final I have no one to thank but Katrina Bouton for making me a copy of the sample test questions with the answers already mark you are the best you rock my face off.

I have looks to be a possible internship at FBC Morristown..I took the first step in mailing all the information that John Walker told me to send him Yesterday this is yet another thing that I would appreciate prayer over. Its not a paid position but the wealth of knowledge and experience that I would get would be far more worth than any amount of money that I could get...and this point its not paid position but that doesn't mean that it couldn't change so I guess pray for that well.

Those of you who like to pray specifically its a Youth Internship with FBC Morristown and John Walker I think is the minister of students there.

Other than all this stuff looking forward to the summer if all else fails with Central Baptist of Fountain City job I'll look around Knoxville and see what's dey got as matter of saying in the terms of a job

I appreciate all those that read this and pray on my behalf.

Sign My GuestMap so I can know who you are so that I can thank you

Thats all for now

This is the Crazy Scotsman signing off

No comments: