Friday, May 14, 2004

1 Week Down

Well the first week of summer vacation is down another 11 or so to go till I'm back at Carson-Newman...I got the call this week from Tates telling me "thanks" for applying but they had filled all their employment requirements so I was bummed out so I put in an application a Kohl's I guess you call it a departmnet store hopefully I'll get a call back from them I also got a call from the Fresh Market thats in Bearden so I may end up going back to work there if nothing else...just be praying that Kohls has an opening for me I want to do something different and something that is close to home seeing how as gas prices are insanly high but anyways summer is going great I hope everyone is having a good summer as well hit me up on the email: caedmonfan@charter.net or AOL Instant Messenger TNTARHEEL482 and let me know how things are going for ya

No comments: