Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Another Rainy Tuesday...

Welp tuesday is off to good start so far...I've been to geography took notes for the better part of class and then the last bit listen to the professor ramble about the fiber industry of Brazil...I know what you all are thinking...WHAT!? Anyway We've got Men's Chorus and Mass Media on the line-up and then band then it finally back to Yoke and Carter Middle School where I'm sure to get pied several times tonight cause of the stipulation I mentioned oh so long ago. I'm looking forward to it No Doubt.

Duct Tape Tip for you Tuesday March 2nd,

If March comes in like a lion this you'll want to hav plenty of duct tape on hand to secure stuff (like your hat on your head)

Word of Wisdom

"You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."
-Abraham Lincoln

No comments: