Sunday, March 21, 2004

And In Other News....

Well for me the last day of spring break is met with much joy and sadness all in one to say the least yes I'm sad that my break away from school is ending...but I'm glad to be heading back to the Dorm I have been grinding out this Hebrew Exegesis I'm up to 7 pages right now its better than it was earlier in the week when I didn't have any pages at all.

We had some Major Upsets today in College Hoops Stanford went down like a Fat Kid on Cake.

And I regret to to inform everyone my Valiant Tarheels' came to end today at the hands of the Longhorns of Texas...but don't count UNC out they will have all they're starters returning next year and its sure to be a thriller of a season.

Thats gonna be all she wrote for this edition of The Scotsman's Blog tune in this week for some exciting updates...sure to be included Duct Tape Tips and Words of Wisdom courtesy of quoteland.com

No comments: